0.6/1Kv overhead insulated cable
0.6/1KV Overhead Insulated Cables
TANO CABLE overhead insulated cables are used for overhead power lines below voltage 0.6/1KV. Copper core, aluminum core or aluminum alloy core weather-resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE) and cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation overhead cable.
Applicable conditions1.Laying in an overhead power line with rating voltage of 600/1000V. it transmit electrical power.
2. The laying temperature of the cable is not less than -20 degrees
3. The long-term allowable operating temperature of the cable conductor is not more than 70 degrees for PVC and PE, and not more than 90 degrees for XLPE.
Precautions for purchasing overhead insulated cablesThere are many types of cables on the market, how to choose the right type? There is not much difference between the production technology and the raw materials. If it is too cheap, maybe it is cutting corners or short.
How to choose right? Introduce to you the right purchasing method.
1. Surface remarking
According to national standards, the surface of the wire should have a continuous mark of the manufacturer's name, product model and rating voltage. Be sure to pay attention when purchasing wires.
The appearance of the wire should be smooth and flat, the insulation and sheath layer should not be damaged, and the wire should not feel greasy when touched by hand. From the cross-section of the wire, the thickness of the insulation or sheath should be uniform on the entire circumference of the wire, and should not be eccentric, and the insulation and sheath should have a certain thickness.
3. Conductor diameter
It is recommended to use wires of 1.5 square millimeters and above for household lighting circuits, and 2.5 square millimeters and above for household appliances with high power in air conditioners and microwave ovens.
Advantages of overhead Insulated cables compare with bare conductor1. It is benefit improving and enhancing the safety and reliability of the power distribution system, greatly reducing the risk of personal injury due to electric shock. Insulated wires can prevent phase-to-phase short circuits caused by foreign objects, reduce the number of power outages during pole line operation, reduce maintenance workload, and increase The power supply utilization rate of the line;
2. It is conducive to urban construction and greening work, and reduces the amount of pruning of trees along the line;
3. The structure of the line pole and tower can be simplified, and it can even be laid along the wall, which not only saves line materials, but also beautifies the city streets;
4. It is convenient for high voltage to penetrate into the load center to improve voltage quality and reduce power loss;
5. It saves the space occupied by the overhead lines and is convenient for the overhead lines to traverse in narrow passages. Reduced the line corridor, compared with the overhead bare line, the line corridor can be reduced by 1/2;
6. Save the power loss of the line and reduce the voltage loss. The line reactance is only 1/3 of the line reactance of ordinary bare conductors;
7. Reduce wire corrosion, thereby correspondingly improving the service life of the line and the reliability of power distribution;
8. Reduce the gravity requirements of the line, reduce the investment of matching parts, and reduce the labor intensity of workers when setting up the line;
9. Reduce the insulation requirements for line support parts and increase the number of circuits on the same pole; due to the improvement of line technology, the maintenance workload is reduced, the maintenance period is extended, and the time for power outages due to maintenance is reduced.