Tano cable 50mm2 welding cable is short for high-duty rubber welding cable, which is a type of rubber cable.It is used for welding secondary side wiring and connecting welding clamp, welding machine, Tano cable 50mm2 welding cable is featured with large resistance, low voltage and its operating voltage is generally 450V to 750V.
Conductor: Single core,usually multiple copper wire compose a copper wire group, the multiple sets copper wire group compose conductor of welding cable, so the body of rubber cable are usually thick, with hundreds of copper wires.
Insulation: Around multiple sets of copper wire group insulated by a layer of heat-resistant polyester film wrapped.
Insulating layer is generally natural rubber, conductor is oxygen-free copper wire, so as to ensure the safety of welding cable and good conductivity of conductor.
Common welding cable specification models are 16mm2, 25mm2, 35mm2, 50mm2, 70mm2, 95mm2, 120mm2 and so on.
(1) Tano cable 50mm2 welding cable is working under low voltage (maximum voltage of 200V) high current, it requires a certain patience.
(2) Welding cable long-term allowable working temperature should not exceed 65 ℃.
(3) Motor lead wire cables frequently moving, twisting around and cast, requiring soft, good bending performance.
(4) Welding cable is vulnerable to sharp scraping of iron or steel member, it requires the insulation of welding cable should be with good resistance to tear, abrasion and other mechanical properties.
(5) The complex working environmental conditions, such as sun, water boiling, exposure to mud, oil, acid and alkali liquid, it requires a certain degree of weather resistance and oil resistance, solvent resistance.
(6) Sometimes encounter hot welding parts, it requires high heat deformation resistance.
(7) Often move to require small diameter and light weight. Note improving the conditions of use, to prevent external damage.
USE AND MAINTENANCE
1. 50mm2 welding cable is non-maintenance cable; its protection characteristics specified by the manufacturer, can not be adjusted. If abnormal, please contact with us;
2. If the ARC welding machine with air-cooled and main circuit with contactor, connected fan and contactor coil power supply to the input device;
3. Observe protection status indicator before each use, red light is the power indicator, and green light is safe voltage indication, its normal state is: green light is on when non-welding, and green light is off when welding. If you found the green light is off when non-welding, it indicates that the protection is broken, welding cable should be stopped using immediately.
TANO CABLE SERVICE STATEMENT
1. Sign product quality assurance report, we promise substandard products not delivering.
2. After-sale service for 2 years, product service life is 30 years.
3. We will repair, replace, and return to meet customer requirements for product quality problems.
PACKING AND DELIVERY